Friday 11 July 2014

Guru Purnima Experience - MY GURU- MY GOD



 Early years of our childhood we had learnt in our textbooks “Guru Gobind dou khade kake laagu paye,balihari Guru aapne Govind diyo bataein’’. We probably understood the meaning too but little did I realize it would actually happen one day in my life.

When I got married my Mother in law gave me one of her finest treasure she said, whenever you have any problem call Shadhu dadu,her diksha guru whom all lovingly called Shadhu dadu,who was a divine soul direct disciple of Maa Sharda Devi.Thrilled I found a beautiful shortcut to get all things done and believe me it worked.Years rolled and my belief got transferred to my children too. We had not seen Shadhu dadu physically but we felt his presence everytime we prayed.

 In year 1997 my husband was posted in Nagaland and was critically ill and as usual I kept calling Shadhudadu for help and He did cure him miraculously and we got transferred to Allahabad on medical ground .One early morning I get a dream a small frail figure with huge crown of hair knocking on my window and giving me a vial of Homeopathic medicine and said give it your husband. I got up and said he is alright now and he doesn’t need the medicine,but the saint like form said no he will need it so take it .I went to open the door to the balcony and lo behold I find Shadhudadu and the same saint both standing together their heights reaching the door frame and both laughing loudly seeing my surprised look.

Shadhudadu held my hand and gave my hand to the saints hand and said you have troubled me enough now I hand over you to Bhagwan he will take care of you now onwards,Who was this Bhagwan ?He was Sri Sathya Sai Baba. From that day itself there was no doubt in my mind that Swami is Bhagwan.

On  Gurupoornima occasion I bow my head to all Gurus who has out of deep compassion towards their bhakta shown them the path of liberation and introduced them to Bhagwan.

                                                                    By Shipra Sen
                                                                     Jabalpur (M.P.)

No comments:

Post a Comment